Welcome to mademoiselleween's


Because i ❤️ to play PUBG and ROS.
p/s: Do search my ID :))
PUBG: moiselleween
ROS:mademoiselleween

"We are all told, “live your life to the fullest”; I am here to do just that. Mademoiselleween serves as a vessel to project my passions, and clue in my loyal readers as to what inspires me in this crazy world. So, sit back, relax, and read on."


So , i decided to share some of my experience while breakout since it give me a lesson to be more careful choosing product and use product wisely.
Update:im going to share what i want ,not just about skin or accutane or acne ,i want to share about everything🔥,




If you want to buy 100% authentic korea skincare and makeup , you guys can check it up on  my ig shop , really trusted person. ;)) ,;P, TRUST ME

Click here




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2 months on accutane = 2 months mental sick

Progress on Accutane

Disaster in 2018