Disaster in 2018





   over je ni, breakout muka je pon ,but still a disaster for me in January 2018.

What happened?

                   It all started with this mask...........damn u mask..



Actually ,most of people wear this Aztec Clay mask work so well with them. idk why my face getting worst day by day after using this mask. But i figured out something , my face is veryyyyy veryyy veryyy sensitive . I think i may put too much apple cider and it become more acidic which it suppose to be neutral.SO, IT'S NOT THE MASK FAULT. But still, im gonna blame you,mask. 

*before any breakout*


Obviusly mmg tak flawless dari dlu,banyak betul small harom things bermusafir di muka ku, pastu dorang bla tggal dosa kat muka aku (acne scars) , But still overall just okay ,and im satisfied with this kind of skin. but............. like mom said "tulah tak menyempat ,gelojoh sangat dok pakai mask macam2, haa amik ko",
*menangis tak berlaguuuuuu*
p/s: im also cringe with this picture, what with that tongkat2 dagu . O.M.G , 
btw i have some scars at my cheek and forehead . Sunlight kissed me so hard, the scars a lil bit hidden.

* Breakout started*

Obviuslyyy, that harom things appear berjemaah together gether on my freaking face. I was so done back then , idk why they came too many, THEY PROBABLY THOUGHT THAT THEY GOT PAHALA LA BERJEMAAH KAT MUKA AKU HALAH, one acne already pain in da ass, whyyyyy u come too many. 

So, here my pictures of my both cheek while breakout.


Taken on 28 February
The first pictures is my bare face , you can see how bad it is. The second one is im using a little bit foundation to cover up the redness since im going out and of course me being typical girl doesnt have any confident going out bare face with that kind of skin condition, but yeah eventhough tring to hide that haram bumps, still it appeared like a flakes.


I lose all of my confident back then , the pain, stress, + i was in the middle of mid semester 2 exam, not being mengada stress over little things like this but ahhh its big things do. sakit do. Im crying like every night under my selimut because of this disaster+ i am so not prepared with mid sem exam. but pheww, survived.

p/s: Have you ever taking any acne pills before? want to know about it? check my next post! i have been taking those pills for about 2 months. LOTS OF PAIN.




If you want to buy 100% authentic korea skincare and makeup , you guys can check it up on  my ig shop , really trusted person. ;)) ,;P, TRUST ME

Click here




















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2 months on accutane = 2 months mental sick

Progress on Accutane